Adventis CG is seeking undergraduate students with a passion for finance looking to kick-start their career to join our team as a Student Trainer.
Adventis CG offers professionals and undergraduates a better way to acquire vital financial modeling skills through its Financial Modeling Certification (“FMC”) Program. The FMC Program uses a superior approach to teaching that combines in-person, “learn by doing” instruction with self-paced learning. Our courses consist of trainees building three statement financial models and other analyses completely from “scratch”. No other program offers in-person, real-world application and hands-on training like Adventis CG. The Adventis CG team consists of individuals with experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate lending and asset management.
We rely on our entrepreneurial, hardworking and enthusiastic Student Trainers to help Adventis CG organize and execute each course session. This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Why Become a Student Trainer?
- Gain valuable leadership experience that will provide a competitive edge when you apply for financial analyst positions
- Be part of a growing team that is changing the way financial analysts learn
- Network with our team of experienced financial analysts
- Develop financial modeling skills that will help you excel in the workplace
- Receive compensation for your hard work
- Marketing our FMC Program on campus
- Organizing enrollment
- Preparing trainees for the instructor-led courses
- Mentoring trainees
- Acting as a teaching assistant during the instructor-led Financial Modeling course
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Desire to obtain a financial analyst position post graduation
- Membership in a finance- or business-related student-led organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a desire for continuous improvement
- A highly-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work both independently and with a team
- Desire to stay in the position for at least 1 year (two semesters)
If you”™re a motivated and hardworking undergraduate student with plans to become a financial analyst after graduation, we encourage you to apply. To learn more about the Student Trainer role click here.
Please email David Lewicki at email@example.com to apply for the Student Trainer position.
March 31, 2015